DS #8 Build a simple dashboard using Power BI
This blog is about how to build a simple dashboard using PowerBI.
For this tutorial, we use Telecom Churn Dataset
Here I going to list out some columns which are in the dataset.
- State: string
- Account length: integer
- Area code: integer
- International plan: string
- Total night calls: integer
- Total night charge: double etc…
Here I going to show some steps to create a dashboard using powerBI.
- Load the dataset using get data.
2. After successfully adding your dataset go to your dataset and add some visuals.
3. After that I have created some columns.8. After that I publish this dashboard on the internet.
9. Here you can see the dashboard was published on the internet.