DS #7 Introduction to PowerBI and Get started with PowerBI, Prepare data for analysis and Model data in Power BI.
This blog is about to introduction to powerBI.
Power BI is a business analytics service by Microsoft. It aims to provide interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities with an interface simple enough for end-users to create their own reports and dashboards. It is part of the Microsoft Power Platform.
Here are the visualizations types in Power BI:
1. Area Charts
2. Line Charts
3. Bar Charts
4. Column Charts
5. Combo Charts
6. Pie Charts, and many more..
Let get started…
- Open PowerBI and load the dataset.
2. You can view your data in tabular form by clicking the Data icon.
3. Preparing data for analysis.
4. You can view the model view of data by clicking the model icon.